Each Diocese is lead by either a Bishop or Vicar General. All Bishops and Vicars General are under the authority of the Presiding Bishop and the College of Bishops and Vicars. Churches, Communities and Religious Orders function within each Diocese at the good pleasure of the Bishop Ordinary of that Diocese.
- Diocese of the Holy Cross – College of Bishops and Vicars – Covers any areas without a Bishop Ordinary
- Diocese of Saint Bernard of Clairvaux – The Right Rev. James St. George, OSFoc – Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York
- Diocese of Saint Catherine of Siena – Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Diocese of Saint Maximilian Kolbe – The Right Rev. Gregory Godsey, OSFoc – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Diocese of Saints Francis and Clare – The Right Rev. Michael Gifford, OSFoc – California, Oregon, and Nevada
- Diocese of the Epiphany – The Right Rev. David Cronan, OSFoc – Illinois and Indiana
- Vicariate of Latin America (English) (Espanol) – The Very Rev. J. David Castro, SSI – Covers all of Central and Latin America